For more than 20 years, Bartz has designed and constructed furnaces, casting and stacking systems, granule systems and transport containers. Its particular expertise lies in developing and implementing concepts for complete smelting plants, and handling molten aluminium – from the smelting facility to the foundry. We are a one-stop shop for melting, transportation, holding and casting solutions.
Energy and material costs are deciding factors in the competitiveness of foundry operations. Foundries can particularly benefit from being supplied with molten aluminium, as they can adapt their casting capacity quickly and effectively to meet current demand, without having to keep furnaces available for the purpose.
With just-in-time delivery, they also substantially reduce handling and storage costs. The environment is a winner with this arrangement too: as there is no need to start smelting again, not only are significant energy savings made, but equally importantly, emissions are also reduced.
- At Bartz, customer satisfaction is our number one priority
- Core expertise in planning, engineering, construction and manufacturing, all under one roof
- Many years of experience in system solutions for the aluminium industry
- High availability of spare parts thanks to standardised components
- Our customers’ problems form the core basis for our product planning
- A flexible company structure that is strongly oriented to market requirements