A range of systems are available for heating both empty and filled liquid metal transport crucibles. Crucible heating stations are fitted with special recuperator gas burners and are designed to match the construction of the containers. This ensures optimal energy transfer and a user-friendly heating process.
By contrast, three different systems are available for the warming stations: depending on customer specifications, these can come with a gas-heated immersion tube, an open flame or an electric immersion element.
- Energy-efficient burner technology for a variety of heating media
(natural gas or propane gas burners, or recuperative burners on request)
- Tried-and-tested, robust system mechanics with integrated gas and air control paths
- PLC control system
- Control via operation panel
- DVGW-tested technology
- Continuous temperature metering and regulation
- Freely adjustable burner control
- Selectable programmes for preheating and maintaining temperature
- Programme-controlled container drying using configurable heating curves
- Positioning aids for transport containers
Consumption and metering data are continuously captured in real time, and can be recorded in a central database system if required.